Financial services we provide for your Association:
- Provide personalized financial service per community.
- Prepare monthly fin to including balance sheets, income statements, accounts payable, check disbursements and income and expense budgeting.
- Bill all assessments and track accounts receivable.
- Send delinquency notices and violation letters.
- Oversee escrow demands.
- Manage elects nic funds.
- Assist the BOD in the development and preparation of the annual operating budget in accordance with California Civil Code.
- Statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Receive, review and approve vendor invoices and other bills.
- Collect all assessments as they become due and payable.
- Maintain a record of homeowners dues and receipts, and provide the Client with a monthly delinquency listing. We will send monthly arrear notices as well as notices of default, and send delinquent files to legal counsel for liens to be filed.
- Assist the Board of Directors, as per board approval necessary, to initiate required legal action consistent with the Association’s By-Laws, Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions.
The goal at J&W Management is to provide each of our communities with a customized management
solution that wilt build loyal and long-term relationships.
OUR MANAGEMENT SERVICES INLCUDE:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Monthly bank account reconciliations
- Annual Disclosures
- Monthly site visits for compliance
- Escrow Demands with closely w/Venders