Our community management team provides responsible service for your Association ensuring that the community is managed with the excellent care.
We currently provide full-service management to the following types of communities:
- Master Planned communities with sub associations
- Commercial associations
- Single Family communities
- Condominium communities
- Town home or PUD communities
A Team of Professionals for your Community
We assign an experienced Community Manager to your community.
Our Customer Service Coordinators address, monitor and report work orders issued for property maintenance, as needed. J&W Management association profile created for every community allows us to contact the preferred Association vendors for every maintenance issue. The Customer Service Coordinators also issue keys and passes for communities with amenities and vehicle parking programs.
The Customer Service Coordinator serving your community supports the Community Manager generating all written correspondence to homeowners and vendors, administrating Architectural applications, and performing daily administrative duties.
Our team approach allows the Community Manager time to be available for same day responses to phone calls and emails, availability to anticipate problems before they arise, and to approach Board Meetings as an opportunity to partner with Board Members, finding solutions to community challenges.
Board Meeting Preparation and Management
The Community Managers prepare, attend and participate in all regularly scheduled Board of Directors meetings and Annual meetings. Agendas are posted per Civil Code. Meeting minutes and action lists are available for review by Board Members after the previous Board Meeting.
Every community we manage has an Annual Calendar created for their repeating annual events and yearly scheduled business requirements as a corporation. We supply Board Members with background and information to support the need to take action, minimizing last minute decisions. The timing of community events or scheduling of repeating Board Member decisions can be listed on the Annual Calendar making it an invaluable tool to stay on track and anticipate tasks before decisions are needed.
The Community Manager will conduct monthly walkthroughs of your Association. We will pay close attention to any components that does not appear to be up to par.
Preferred Vendor Management
J&W Management provides clients with a list of proven, licensed, bonded and properly insured vendors who are comfortable with our response expectations and reporting standards for seamless communication and positive Association maintenance results. Our Customer Service Coordinator monitors licensing and insurance securing current proof of both, for reference.
- When requested by Board Members we secure proposals from at least three vendors using a detailed scope of work.
- We review the proposals for discrepancies requesting proposals from additional vendors if necessary.
- The Board is presented a proposal comparison, making their assessment of proposal details and analysis of the project easier.
- This enables the Board to arrive at a knowledgeable decision. During scheduled property inspections, vendor performance is monitored.
Board Members are kept informed as to vendor performance through property inspection and work order reporting.
Emergency After Hours Service
The Association’s Community Manager is available to assist homeowners with after hour concerns regarding the Association. We understand the best person to assist your Homeowners is the Manager who is most familiar with your Association.
J&W Management employs an emergency after hours service to assist homeowners on weekends and after hours.
- When a homeowner calls J&W Management and the office is closed, contact information is provided for the emergency service.
- The service has J&W Management Association Profile so previously chosen preferred vendors are used for all normal emergency scenarios.
- In the event of a special emergency the service would call the Community Manager who would also provide support to homeowners.
- If for some reason the Community Manager is not accessible by the service, the Office Manager would then be contacted for assistance.